Who we are
Our website address is: https://multilingualbabies.com.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
ACCORDING TO THE DATA PROTECTION LAW 15/1999 13 DECEMBER WE INFORM YOU THAT THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE CONTAINING YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS
SIGNING UP TO OUR WEBSITE YOU ARE GIVING CONSENT TO
TO BE ABLE TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE EXCLUSIVE NEEDS OF THE ACTIVITY OF THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY AND THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON WILL NEVER GIVE OR SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHER PARTIES WITHOUT YOUR WRITTEN CONSENT.
THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON WILL KEEP THE INFORMATION PROTECTED AND INACCESSIBLE TO ANY OTHER PARTIES UNLESS WRITTEN AUTHORISATION.
THE INFORMATION WILL BE HELD FOR A MAXIMUM PERIOD OF 5 YEARS.
WE ALSO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS, RECTIFY AND CANCEL THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY SENDING US A WRITTEN LETTER.